Contact Papa Chiropractic & Physical Therapy in Palm Beach Gardens FL!
9089 N Military Trl
Palm Beach Gardens
Our Palm Beach Gardens chiropractor is ready to help you and your loved ones achieve your health and wellness goals, whatever they may be. Get started today by calling 561-630-9598 or booking your appointment online!
Palm Beach Gardens combines ocean views with green space, making it a dazzling place to work, play, and enjoy life. But if you're struggling with physical injuries or ailments that prevent you from taking full advantage of your residence in this beautiful town, then you'll be glad you discovered Papa Chiropractic and Physical Therapy, conveniently located at 9089 North Military Trail. Our chiropractor in Palm Beach Gardens FL provides a multitude of safe, non-surgical services that can help every member of your family get the most out of everyday life.
You'll Love Our Palm Beach Gardens Chiropractor
Papa Chiropractic and Physical Therapy is happy to introduce you to our Palm Beach Gardens chiropractor, Dr. Alessandra Colon. After surviving a teenaged bout with life-threatening cancer, Dr. Colon was inspired to devote her career to health and wellness, receiving her chiropractic degree from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic. Her "whole person" approach to treatment goes beyond the spine to take all parts of the body into consideration. In addition to her wealth of experience in working with area residents, Dr. Colon has also traveled abroad extensively, offering her services to thousands of patients in need. She was even crowned 2015's Woman of the Year by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Dr. Colon knows how to help you achieve your optimal state of well-being -- and you'll realize that from your very first visit to her.
Health, Wellness, Rehabilitation and Pain Management Services
Papa Chiropractic and Physical Therapy in Palm Beach Gardens offers a combination of health, wellness, rehabilitation and pain management services, including:
- Chiropractic services - Our chiropractor in Palm Beach Gardens can adjust your spinal or extremity joints to improve your nerve signaling, mobility, balance, and comfort.
- Massage therapy - We offer massage therapy to help your soft tissues relax, heal faster, and rid themselves of inflammation.
- Spinal decompression - This non-surgical technique can free you from painful disc problems.
- Hormone replacement therapy - Normalizing your hormonal balance can greatly improve your health and quality of life.
- Nutrition and lifestyle - We can counsel you on the right nutritional and lifestyle practices to enhance your well-being.
- Corrective exercises - From injury rehabilitation to postural correction, our personalized corrective exercise plans can strengthen your body, increase your flexibility, and reduce your risk of future musculoskeletal complaints.