Welcome to Our Office!
Papa Chiropractic and Physical Therapy welcomes residents of Jupiter, Port St. Lucie, Palm Beach Gardens and the surrounding Florida communities to our alternative healing center.
Our Jupiter Chiropractor, Dr. Michael Papa, uses gentle Chiropractic care and Physical Therapy to heal a variety of conditions including an auto accident injury. If you are struggling with shoulder pain, neck pain, back pain, headaches, migraines, fatigue and more, we welcome the opportunity to care for you and your family. After a complete review of your health history and a physical examination of your spine, Dr. Papa determines if Chiropractic care will alleviate your concerns. If so, he develops a personalized care plan that uses natural treatment options. We are a drug-free, non-surgical and non-invasive health center and strive to promote your body's natural healing abilities. Following this holistic approach, as your pain and injuries heal, your overall health improves.
Pain Relief with our Chiropractors
If you are just beginning your search for a Chiropractor in Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens or Port St. Lucie, Papa Chiropractic and Physical Therapy is delighted to share our services and techniques with you. We use your body's power to heal itself when it is positioned in alignment. This alignment begins in your spine and our Doctors evaluate your posture to determine where corrections can be made. Some of the techniques we use to alleviate pain include:
- Chiropractic Adjustments- gentle manipulations of the vertebrae to reduce pain and promote healing.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy- to support life transitional stages. (Jupiter only)
- Massage Therapy- to reduce stress and muscle tension and also to encourage circulation to injured areas. (Jupiter only)
- Spinal Decompression- increases the distance between the vertebrae to restore herniated discs. (Jupiter & Palm Beach Gardens only)
- Nutritional Advice- proper dietary intake speeds recovery, aids in weight loss and improves health. (Jupiter only)
- Corrective Exercises- stretches and resistance exercises boost your core and overall strength and mobility.
Chiropractic care with our Port St. Lucie Chiropractor is gentle and effective for a variety of conditions including:
- Shoulder pain
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Tennis elbow
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurts
- Rotator cuff injuries
- Sports injury
- Auto accident injury
- Muscle strains
- Joint sprains
- Numbness or tingling in arms or legs
Our Chiropractor in Palm Beach Gardens uses natural treatments for the above conditions and may design your care plan to include spinal decompression, massage therapy and corrective exercises.
Visit any of our Chiropractic Offices Today!
You do not have to suffer through back pain, headaches or body aches as you recover from injuries. We also treat chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia with our natural services. Our Port St. Lucie Chiropractor provides gentle care which is appropriate for all ages. She is available to evaluate your spine and check for spinal abnormalities such as scoliosis. The sooner you begin treatment, the less likely you are to suffer lasting complaints, so we encourage you to visit us today. To schedule your initial consultation and discuss your wellness goals, please contact us at 561-744-7373.